By using our Website, you understand and agree that personal information you provide through the Website will be held on a database created and operated by us and/or other selected third parties.
What information do we collect and why?
When you make a purchase online or enter a prize draw/competition, you will be asked for some essential information such as your title, first name, surname, postal address, email address and telephone These are collected to help us:
- Process your online orders including sending order confirmation and delivery information via email;
- Contact you about your order;
- Deliver safe and secure shopping by helping to prevent and detect fraud. We may need to disclose information to assist legal or debt recovery processes;
- Speed up your form filling processes if you've registered online;
- Understand your needs and listen to your feedback via market research/shopping analysis, customer polls and surveys;
- Enhance your shopping experience by delivering a more personally tailored offer;
- Respond to any issues or queries
- Notify you about changes to our service.
We will also automatically collect data such as dates and times of your visits to the Website.
How we protect your information
We endeavour to protect your information by:
- Keeping your information up-to-date and accurate. Please note that, to do this, we require you to tell us if any of your details such as your name or address change
- Having in place strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to and/or through the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Protecting your security
All Payment transactions are carried out via PayPal and therefore you can be assured that not only your data is safe but also your purchase is protected by their guarantees
Statement on the use and disclosure of Personal Data
We may send you by email, details on offers, products, reminders and services which may be of interest to you.
We will not pass your data onto any third parties
You have a right to access the personal data about you that is held by us. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at the following address: The Pet Shed (Brighton) Ltd, 100 Preston Drove, Brighton, BN1 6EW enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £5.00 payable to The Pet Shed (Brighton) Ltd to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you have any queries about data protection, please contact us on 01273 554164